Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
Lift & Dump Drum Dischargers
STAINLESS STEEL LIFT & DUMP DRUM DUMPER
- Discharge 20 gallon drums of encapsulated sodium bicarbonate powder into an existing receiving hopper at a height of 207”.
- Gravity roller skip to accept drums from existing roller conveyor.
- 304 stainless steel pour cone with 2b finish.
- Pour cone included a customer 6” pneumatically actuated Salina Orifice gate.
- Designed for 135° rotation with a 45° angle of discharge.
- Our exclusive MTS Lift & Seal System™ provided dust-tight sealing of drums to the fixed pour cone.
- The unit frame was a wash-down duty design, constructed from 304 stainless steel structural tube, capped and angled with continuous welds, no pockets.
- Rigid stainless steel lines, and food grade hydraulic fluid and grease.
- The power pack consisted of Baldor high efficiency stainless steel motor with a self-contained hydraulic system.
- The hydraulic system was housed in a stainless steel enclosure with an easily removable quick access panel.
- A NEMA 4X stainless steel junction box was supplied to allow for integrations with existing equipment and controls.
- Included three (3) sided stainless steel safety caging.