Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
INTRINSICALLY SAFE HYDRAULIC LIFT & SEAL™ DRUM DUMPER
- 750# lifting capacity.
- 46½” discharge height,17″ reach, 165º rotation.
- Designed for drums from 18″-24″ diameter x 28″-36″ high.
- Includes Control Link™ Rotation System for smooth, controlled operation.
- Carbon steel tubular frame with continuous welds.
- MTS Lift & Seal System™ seals drum to the pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour cone, with continuous TIG welds, product contact welds polished smooth.
- Stainless steel flat bottom skip accepts drums at floor level.
- Pour cone included a grounding clip for drum connection.
- 8″ diameter pneumatically actuated Posi-flate butterfly valve with polished stainless steel disc, and white Buna seat.
- White food grade seals on pour cone inlet and valve discharge nozzle.
- Designed for indoor use in an explosive chemical environment.
- Flattened expanded metal safety caging with twin interlocked load doors, and a single interlocked side access door.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Parker intrinsically safe air motor driven hydraulic system.
- Includes momentary contact intrinsically safe controls.
- Controls mounted n a dust-tight carbon steel Hoffman enclosure.