Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
Powerfill FIBC Filling Systems
MATERIAL MASTER POWERFILL™ BULK BAG FILLING SYSTEM
- Heavy wall structural tube frame, ends capped, continuously welded, with Steel-It ® epoxy finish.
- System designed for a Class I, Division II, Group D environment.
- Bag inflation system quickly removes folds and creases in the bulk bag before filling for maximum fill volume.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel loading deck.
- Sensor interlock ensures bulk bag is present prior to start of fill cycle.
- Power-Lift™ powered fill head height adjustment system.
- Inflatable USDA/FDA approved spout seal creates a dust-tight connection between the filler inlet tube and bulk bag fill spout.
- 316-2b stainless steel material contact surfaces with continuous TIG welds ground and polished smooth.
- Wash down duty gain-in-weight scale system features Mettler-Toledo digital weight indicator with analog output module and stainless steel weigh modules.
- Pressurized corrosion-resistant NEMA 4X control enclosure.
- Fill head features a 3” diameter dust take-off stub.