Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
SIDE LOAD LIFT & SEAL™ CONTAINER DISCHARGING & FILLING SYSTEM
- Equipment is 185” wide x 95” deep with a 172” swing height.
- Heavy-duty tubular frame with continuous welds.
- All carbon steel construction.
- 5,500# maximum capacity.
- Side load design discharges container 90° to the left of the load side.
- Lift & Seal System™ hydraulically docks container to pour hood inlet for sealed product discharge.
- Unit rotates 180°, docking pour hood mounted slide gate to stationary hopper fill hood at 80” above floor level.
- Fill station includes pneumatic air bag lifting system, lifts and docks receiving hopper to hopper fill hood for dust-tight material discharging and filling.
- Receiving hopper sits on settling table with electric vibrators to de-peak material.
- Safety features include three (3) sides of flattened expanded machine guarding and three (3) photo-electric sensors on load side of unit.
- 5 HP, 5 GPM Parker hydraulic pumping unit with MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit.
- NEMA 4 carbon steel Hoffman brand electrical enclosure.