Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
Powerfill FIBC Filling Systems
MATERIAL MASTER POWERFILL™ BULK BAG FILLING SYSTEM
- 304-2b stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Heavy-duty tubular carbon steel frame construction for strength and durability.
- MTS exclusive column shrouding package with neoprene column cover.
- 3” diameter dust take-off with actuated butterfly valve vents displaced air.
- Bag inflation system includes air amplifier and a 4” diameter actuated butterfly valve for maximum fill volume.
- Hydraulic Power-Lift™ system positions fill head for ergonomic bag connection.
- Easy-Load™ bag hanger system rotates, allowing operator to connect all four bag loops while standing in one position.
- Loop-Lok™ powered bag strap release system is safe, and adjusts in seconds without tools.
- Inflatable USDA/FDA approved spout seal creates a dust-tight connection to the bag fill spout.
- Inflatable spout seal is actuated by an ergonomic foot pedal.
- Unit includes a powered roller conveyor in filler base with fixed speed drive.
- Pallet sensing photocell interlocked to disallow fill cycle start unless pallet is present.
- Gain-in-weight scale system with NTEP approved load cells.
- Remote Allen-Bradley PLC controls with a color PanelView operator interface provide easy access to system status, recipes, and operational parameters.
- 8” diameter fill valve (not shown) with bulk/dribble/trickle controls for accurate weighments.