Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
Powerfill FIBC Filling Systems
MATERIAL MASTER POWERFILL™ BULK BAG FILLING SYSTEM
- 304-2b stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction with full shrouding package and column cover.
- Unit has a 4,000# capacity.
- Bag inflation system includes air amplifier and a 4” diameter actuated butterfly valve for maximum fill volume.
- 3” diameter dust take-off with butterfly valve vents displaced air to existing dust collection system.
- Fully adjustable high output electric densification system settles products for maximum bag stability.
- Power-Lift™ system positions fill head for ergonomic bag connection by operator while standing at floor level.
- Easy-Load™ bag hanger system rotates, allowing operator to connect all four bag loops while standing in one position.
- Inflatable USDA/FDA approved spout seal creates a dust-tight connection to the bag fill spout; feature is actuated by ergonomic foot pedal for inflation and deflation.
- Loop-Lok™ powered bag strap release system is safe, and adjusts in seconds without tools.
- Gain-in-weight scale system with NTEP approved weigh modules.
- System includes a remote Allen-Bradley MicroLogix PLC with Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000 Plus color touch screen operator interface.
- Unit also includes a drum fill adaptor which attaches directly to fill head (not pictured).