Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
MATERIAL MASTERTM DUAL HOIST BULK BAG DISCHARGER WITH INTEGRAL BAG BREAK STATION AND DRUM DISCHARGER
EXCLUSIVE MTS FEATURES:
- Unit framework is 69” square x 198” tall.
- Main frame constructed from 4” square x 1⁄4” wall structural tube with continuous welds.
- Dual 1-ton Harrington electric chain hoists with motorized trolleys and monorail system.
- Dual Spider-LiftTM bulk bag lifting frames.
- 304 stainless steel bulk bag support pan with welded tubular supports for operator safety.
- Flo-MasterTM bulk bag massaging system promotes positive material flow.
- 304 stainless steel Flo-LockTM slide gate system quickly halts material flow for partial bag discharge.
- 304 stainless steel Seal-MasterTM bag spout access chamber enables optimal operator access to bag discharge spout.
- 304 stainless steel Sure-SealTM pneumatic bag spout clamping system seals bag discharge spout to discharge transition for dust-tight discharge.
- 316 stainless steel product discharge transition with flexible connection to bag break station.
- Discharge transition includes an actuated slide gate.
- 316 stainless steel bag break station with dust take-off port, hinged bag dump port, and hinged drum discharge port.
- Unit features an integral Lift & SealTM Drum Discharger to allow introduction of drummed materials into downstream process.
- NEMA 4X operator control station with purge system.
THE MTS ADVANTAGE:
- Modular design provides custom solutions at a reduced cost. Easy to install, and easy to upgrade or retrofit components as process requirements change.
- All units are custom designed to meet the customer’s specific application needs.
- Frame constructed with up to 78% more steel than other units for superior strength.