Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
PORTABLE INTRINSICALLY SAFE HYDRAULIC CONTAINER DUMPER
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame construction with continuous weld for extended equipment life.
- Loading skip is 42” wide x 48” deep with a 28” wide discharge opening.
- Unit has a 2,000# operational capacity.
- 33″ discharge height with 24” discharge projection.
- 45° discharge angle with 135° bucket rotation.
- Welds on interior of loading skip are ground smooth.
- Heavy duty retainer bar to prevent excessive movement of container during dump cycle.
- Dual rear mounted pivot cylinders for smooth bucket rotation.
- Dump carriage rotates on a 3” diameter pivot shaft with four (4) bolt piloted flange bearings.
- Containers are fork lift loaded at floor level.
- Unit features perforated metal guards on two (2) sides of the unit. Painted safety yellow.
- Unit is portable, movable design with four (4) – 8” heavy duty casters. Two include manual locks.
- Intrinsically safe operating system for Class I, Division I service.
- Unit includes intrinsically safe pneumatic directional valves.
- Hoffman NEMA 4 carbon steel enclosure with momentary pneumatic controls.
- 2 GPM hydraulic pump system with 3 gallon reservoir.
- Pumping unit driven by a 2 HP pneumatic motor. Air motor requires 70 CFM @ 70 psi.