Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
D-2500 SERIES HYDRAULIC CONTAINER DUMPER
- Unit is constructed of heavy #7 gauge carbon steel and painted with a heavy duty Durethane finish.
- Loading skip is 52” wide x 42” deep with a 40” wide discharge opening.
- Unit has a 2,500# operational capacity.
- 48″ discharge height and 7” dumper projection.
- 45° discharge angle with 135° bucket rotation.
- Welds on interior of loading skip are continuous.
- Five position adjustable height retainer bar to prevent excessive movement of container during dump cycle.
- Dual pivot cylinders for smooth bucket rotation.
- Unit features a “Zero Force” safety touch button with guard for operator safety.
- Unit features perforated metal guards on two (2) sides of the unit. Painted safety yellow.
- Unit is bolt down, stationary design.
- Unit includes a front enclosure to prevent damage to the hydraulic pump.
- Allen-Bradley electrical controls.
- Hoffman NEMA 12 carbon steel enclosure with momentary contact controls and electrical disconnect.
- Unit features a 20 amp, IEC rotary cam disconnect switch in control panel for maintenance purposes.
- 2 GPM hydraulic system with carbon steel reservoir and 2 HP TEFC motor.