Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
HYDRAULIC LIFT & DUMP CONTAINER DUMPER
- 2,000# operational capacity.
- Bolt down, stationary design with leveling feet.
- Unit can be loaded at floor level with pallet jack.
- 38″ product discharge height with a 26” discharge projection.
- 60° container discharge angle.
- Container carriage pivots on a 2” diameter shaft with piloted flange bearings.
- Twin side mounted pivot cylinders for smooth, controlled pivot carriage rotation.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour hood with continuous TIG welds, ground smooth.
- Pour hood includes an 8” square roller slide gate with stainless steel discharge nozzle.
- Lift & Seal™ System hydraulically seals container to the pour hood to prevent product contamination and spillage.
- Seal carriage features adjustable sealed cam rollers on a flat bar track for smooth, dependable operation.
- Expanded metal safety caging on two sides with three load side photo electric sensors for operator safety. Caging painted safety yellow.
- Carbon steel framework is cleaned, primed, and painted with FDA Dairy White epoxy.
- NEMA 4 steel electrical enclosure with momentary controls and zero-force touch button for operator safety.
- Parker hydraulic system with 5 GPM pump, 5 HP motor, and the MTS exclusive two-speed circuit for a smooth, controlled rotation.