Container Dischargers →
Drum Dischargers →
Bulk Bag Dischargers →
Filling Systems →
Bulk Bag Conditioners →
HYDRAULIC LIFT & DUMP CONTAINER DUMPER
- 161” discharge height, 19” projection.
- Accepts containers and discharges contents at a 60° angle.
- Unit has 5,000# lifting capacity.
- Heavy-duty tubular carbon steel construction with continuous welds.
- Unit features 6″ and 8″ structural tube, with main lifting frame constructed using 6″ Hevi-Rail channel with Hevi-rail flanged axial bearing rollers designed for use with the 6″ Hevi-Rail channel.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour hood equipped with a 12” diameter pneumatically actuated butterfly valve with a cast iron body.
- Unit features our exclusive heavy-duty guided trunnion system, nylon energy chain, rigid conduit, and rigid hydraulic lines for durability.
- Lift & Seal System ™ hydraulically docks container to pour hood for sealed product discharge.
- MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic system provides excellent rotational control, and extended equipment life.
- Unit includes NEMA 12 electricals, NEMA 12
- carbon steel junction box with terminal blocks to allow for customer PLC control.
- Remote mounted 10HP/10 GPM Parker hydraulic pumping unit with a carbon steel drip pan.