Powerfill FIBC Filling Systems
MATERIAL MASTER POWERFILL® SELECT PNEUMATIC BULK BAG FILLING SYSTEM
- Air amplifying bag inflation system expands bulk bag for maximum fill volume, and enhanced bag stability.
- 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Pneumatic Power-Lift™ system positions fill head for ergonomic bag connection.
- Power-Lift™ system provides automatic bag stretching.
- Lift carriage features cam rollers for smooth, reliable operation.
- Removable rear carbon steel column shrouding.
- Easy-Load™ bag hanger system rotates for reach-free bag loop attachment.
- Loop-Lok™ system secures bag loops, and automatically releases loops upon fill cycle completion.
- Inflatable spout seal creates dust-tight connection to the bag fill spout.
- NTEP approved load cells integrated within the filling system’s base for gain-in-weight operation.
- Corrosion resistant, rigid 304 stainless steel fill deck supports pallet and bulk bag during filling operation.
- System designed to accept a 120V/1ph/60Hz power source for plant wide installation flexibility.
- Base of unit includes fork pockets for portability.
- Fill head includes an air actuated dust take-off butterfly valve.
- Allen-Bradley Micro Series PLC & Touchscreen HMI provide rapid access to system status, recipes, and operational parameters.