PowerFill® Pro Filling System
MATERIAL MASTER POWERFILL® PRO BULK BAG FILLING SYSTEM
- Patented design provides reliable high output filling.
- Finite element structural analysis for strength and durability.
- Fixed position dust take-off port vents displaced air.
- Electric bag inflation system expands bulk bag for maximum fill volume, and enhanced bag stability.
- 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- 304 stainless steel fill head with inlet isolation valve.
- Hydraulic Power-Lift™ system positions fill head for ergonomic bag connection.
- Power-Lift™ system provides automatic bag stretching with 4,000# bag lift capability.
- Lift carriage features axial bearings and hevi-rail track for smooth, reliable operation.
- Removable carbon steel column shrouding.
- Power-Trak™ traversing bag fill carriage extends 12” horizontally for ergonomic bag spouting.
- Easy-Load™ bag hanger system rotates for reach-free bag loop attachment.
- Loop-Lok™ system secures bag loops, and automatically releases loops upon cycle completion.
- Inflatable spout seal creates a dust-tight connection to the bag fill spout.
- Isolated hang weigh assembly suspends bag during filling for extremely accurate weighments, and straight, square bulk bags.
- Powered roller conveyor system automatically indexes pallet into and out of the filler.
- High output, electric pop-up densification system with VFD settles materials, allowing greater fill volumes.
- Allen-Bradley Compact Logix PLC & 10” color HMI provide rapid access to system status, recipes, and operational parameters.