PORTABLE LIFT & SEAL DRUM DUMPER WITH SURGE HOPPER
- 36″ discharge height.
- 600° discharge angle with 150° rotation.
- 600# operational capacity.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel tubular frame.
- Portable design using 6″ polyurethane casters.
- Exclusive side cylinder pivot design for controlled rotation and docking.
- MTS Lift & Seal System™ seals drum to the pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour cone with continuous TIG welds.
- Pour cone includes an 8″ Bray butterfly valve with white Buna seat and a 316 stainless steel disc.
- Loading skip designed to accept drums manually loaded at floor level.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Air motor powered hydraulic system requires 80 psi @ 90 cfm.
- Allen-Bradley NEMA 4 electricals mounted in a watertight carbon steel Hoffman enclosure.
STAINLESS STEEL SURGE HOPPER:
- Standard features exclusive to Material Transfer & Storage.
- Responsive service from your first contact, to delivery and beyond.
- Over 95% of the units we build are custom engineered for our clients specific application requirements.