PORTABLE HYDRAULIC CONTAINER DUMPER
- 135° rotation / 45° discharge angle.
- 1,500# lifting capacity.
- 36″ discharge height.
- MTS exclusive pivot cylinder design requires less ceiling height.
- 304 stainless steel tubular frame with continuous welds, welds passivated.
- 304-2b stainless steel on product contact with continuous TIG welds.
- Stainless steel tube bottom on skip allows debris to fall through.
- 6″ diameter Ergo GT low rolling resistance casters with brakes.
- East to clean polycarbonate safety guarding with stainless steel tubular frames on two (2) sides of the unit.
- Allen-Bradley “Zero-Force” touch button requires that operator use both hands to operate unit.
- Hoffman NEMA 4X enclosure, Allen-Bradley electrical components.
- System designed for momentary contact operation.
- 2 HP Baldor TEFC, washdown duty motor with 2 GPM self-contained power pack housed in a stainless steel enclosure for easy cleaning.
- IEC rotary cam disconnect switch for power disconnect at control panel.