Lift & Dump Drum Dischargers
EXPLOSION-PROOF LIFT & DUMP DRUM DUMPER
- 600# lifting capacity.
- 222 ½” final discharge height.
- 60° discharge angle, 150° rotation.
- Flat bottom stainless steel skip for easy floor level drum loading.
- Unit custom designed to accept and discharge multiple drum sizes.
- Side load design discharges 90° to the left of the load side.
- Dust-tight Lift & Seal System™ hydraulically seals drum to the pour cone to prevent loss of product or product contamination.
- 304 stainless steel pour cone with 2b finish and continuous TIG welds.
- 8″ Salina orifice gate with stainless steel on product contact surfaces.
- MTS Guided Trunnion System™ and flexible nylon energy chain protect hydraulic and electrical lines.
- Heavy-duty I-beam and structural channel frame construction.
- Bolt down stationary design.
- Non-impacting linear vibrator on pour cone and discharge transition.
- Flattened expanded metal safety caging.
- NEMA 7/9 rated, Allen-Bradley electricals.
- Momentary contact controls with discharge valve status indicator lights.
- 5 GPM Parker power unit designed for continuous duty use, 12-15 cycles per hour. Unit features two-speed hydraulic system for smooth operation.