EXPLOSION-PROOF LIFT & SEAL™ DRUM DUMPER
- Discharges drums of chemical powder into a reactor at 43″ above floor level.
- 600# lifting capacity.
- 60º discharge angle, 150º rotation.
- Carbon steel tubular frame with corrosion resistant Steel-It epoxy.
- MTS Lift & Seal System™ seals drum to the pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- Quick release 316-2b stainless steel pour cone with continuous TIG welds can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Designed for a Class I, Division II, Group D environment.
- Loading skip features stainless steel gravity rollers for easy drum loading.
- Corrosion resistant Viton drum to pour cone and discharge nozzle seals.
- 316 stainless steel fittings.
- 10″ Posi-flate butterly valve with corrosion resistant features.
MATERIAL DISCHARGE AIDS:
- Pour cone includes a fully mounted Martin Engineering non-impacting linear vibrator.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Hydraulic system and controls rated for Class I, Division II, Group D service.
- Parker pumping unit with 2 HP TEFC motor and NEMA 7/9 rated electricals.
- NEMA 4X controls housed in NEMA 4X rated, fiberglass Hoffman enclosure with Nitrogen purge kit.
- System designed for momentary contact operation.