INTRINSICALLY SAFE HYDRAULIC LIFT & SEAL™ DRUM DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- 750# lifting capacity.
- 74-1/2″ discharge height, 30″ reach.
- 56″ clear beneath rotary valve discharge.
- Designed for drums from 23″-24″ diameter x 34″-36″ high.
- Fork style skip with drum locator accepts drums at floor level.
- Includes Control Link™ Rotation System for smooth 180º rotation.
- Carbon steel tubular frame with continuous welds.
- MTS hydraulic Lift & Seal System™ seals drum to the pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- Includes pneumatic drum impactor system.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour cone, with continuous TIG welds, product contact welds polished smooth.
- 8″ diameter pneumatically actuated orifice slide gate.
- Designed for Class I, Division II, Groups D & F environment.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Intrinsically safe air motor driven hydraulic system.
- Includes momentary contact intrinsically safe controls.
- Rigid stainless steel hydraulic lines used where possible.
- Includes NEMA 7/9 controls for rotary valve.