INTRINSICALLY SAFE LIFT & SEAL™ HYDRAULIC DRUM DUMPER
- 42″ discharge height, 18″ reach.
- Control Link™ Rotation System for controlled 180° drum rotation.
- Designed for drums from 16-1/2″ – 21-1/2″ diameter x 21″ – 36″ high.
- Stainless steel flat bottom skip accepts drums at floor level.
- Heavy-duty tubular carbon steel main frame with continuous welds.
- 304 stainless steel with continuous TIG welds in “product zone” (seal & pivot carriages).
- 316-2b stainless steel pour cone, with continuous TIG welds, product contact welds polished smooth.
- 8″ diameter pneumatically actuated stainless steel butterfly valve.
- MTS hydraulic Lift & Seal™ system seals drum to the pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- Non-impacting linear vibrator on pour cone.
- Designed for Class II, Division II, Groups F & G.
- FDA approved hydraulic fluids and pivot point lubricants.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Intrinsically safe air motor driven hydraulic system.
- Momentary contact, intrinsically safe controls.
- Rigid stainless steel hydraulic lines used where possible.
- Steel-It® brand 316L stainless steel pigmented epoxy finish on carbon steel structure.