STAINLESS STEEL HYDRAULIC DRUM DUMPER WITH 45° DISCHARGE
- 50″ discharge height, 750# capacity.
- 45° discharge angle, 7″ reach.
- Unit discharges drums of olives into a receiving hopper supplied by others.
- 28″ wide x 27″ deep flat bottom bucket accepts drums up to 41″ tall.
- Bucket is constructed from 316-2b stainless steel with product contact welds polished smooth.
- Interior of bucket includes a foreign material containment system.
- Wash down duty 304 stainless steel tubular frame with continuous TIG welds for easy cleaning, welds passivated.
- Electroless nickel plated hydraulic cylinder for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Pivot carriage rotates on 2″ diameter stainless steel pivot shaft with nickel-plated flange bearings.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Self-contained 1 GPM hydraulic system with stainless steel reservoir.
- Hydraulic system driven by a 1 HP wash down duty stainless steel TEFC motor.
- 304 stainless steel rigid hydraulic lines with zinc plated fittings.
- NEMA 4X stainless steel Hoffman enclosure with fused, lockable disconnect.
- IFM Efector quick-disconnect proximity switches.