INTRINSICALLY SAFE HYDRAULIC LIFT & SEAL™ DRUM DUMPER
- Caster portable base serves mulitiple locations.
- 60° discharge angle, 76½” discharge height.
- Designed for drums from 22″ – 23½” diameter x 28″- 38″ high.
- Carbon steel tubular frame with continuous welds.
- MTS Lift & Seal System™ seals drum to the pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- 316 stainless steel pour cone, with continuous TIG welds, product contact welds polished smooth.
- 8″ diameter pneumatically actuated orifice gate at pour cone discharge.
- Carbon steel flat bottom skip accepts drums at floor level.
- Pour cone included a fully mounted non-impacting linear vibrator to help remove material from the interior pour cone walls.
- 316 stainless steel docking transition (shipped loose) designed to mate to 8″ diameter dumper discharge nozzle.
- Flattened expanded metal safety caging on two (2) sides of unit.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Intrinsically safe air motor driven hydraulic system with MTS exclusive two-speed circuit.
- Hydraulic system housed in a carbon steel enclosure with bolt-on access door.
- Includes momentary contact controls which allow unit to be stopped in any position.
- Controls mounted in a dust-tight carbon steel Hoffman enclosure.