HYDRAULIC DOUGH TROUGH DUMPER
- 50″ discharge height, 45° discharge angle.
- 2,000# operational capacity.
- 90″ wide open pour chute tapered to a 65″ wide discharge opening.
- Pour chute design prevents foreign material from entering the product stream.
- Loading skip includes forks that accept the dough trough manually rolled in at floor level.
- Product contact surfaces are 304 stainless steel with continuous TIG welds
- Washdown duty carbon steel tubular construction with continuous welds.
- Pivot carriage rotates on four-bolt corrosion resistant nickel-plated flange bearings.
Rigid stainless steel hydraulic lines.
- Totally self contained 2 GPM Barnes hydraulic pumping unit with Parker hydraulic valving.
- Hydraulic system housed in an enclosure for easy equipment cleaning.
- Controls mounted in a Hoffman NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure.
- Includes timed auto pivot control feature.
- IFM Efector proximity switches with quick disconnect cord sets.