Four Post FIBC & Drum Filling Systems
SANITARY STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL MASTER™ DRUM FILLER
- The drum filler unit is 36” wide x 40” deep x 68” tall.
- Includes 24” wide x 72” long gravity roller in-feed conveyor for drums.
- Includes three (3) sections of gravity roller pallet discharge conveyor for filled drums with actuated pallet stops.
- Unit is designed to fill 21”diameter x 24.5” tall drums with liner to a maximum capacity of 500#.
- System includes a 4” diameter, 316 stainless steel butterfly valve.
- Pneumatically actuated inflatable seal at the fill head creates a dust-tight seal to the drum liner inlet.
- Structure is constructed from 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish.
- The 316 stainless steel drum fill head includes a sanitary, electro-polished surface, continuous TIG welds, 4’ diameter fill tube, and 2” diameter sanitary flange, nitrogen purge and dust stubs.
- Unit includes a built-in drum top holder for easy drum closure access.
- Fill head inflatable seal constructed from FDA approved white gum rubber.
- The fill unit base includes a NTEP approved load cell package with hostile environment cables.
- Base of the unit includes a stainless steel pop-up densification frame with scale isolation.
- Unit includes a Metter Toledo digital weight indicator.
- Hoffman 4X control enclosure with Z purge and nitrogen pressure switch alarm for operator safety.