LIFT & DUMP CONTAINER DUMPER WITH CHUTE
- 2,200# operational capacity.
- 172″ discharge height.
- 135° rotation / 45° discharge angle.
- 72″ wide x 60″ deep x 94″ high 304 stainless steel bucket.
- Bucket to accept one or two portable carts to be discharged one at a time or simultaneously.
- Solid bottom loading skip to allow carts to be rolled in at floor level.
Main frame constructed of 4″ & 6″ structural tube with cross bracing for strength and durability.
- Reinforced pivot shaft with multiple 2″ diameter flange bearings.
- Heavy-duty lifting frame, pivot carriage, and lifting trunnion.
- MTS Guided Trunnion system and flexible nylon energy chain protect hydraulic and electrical lines.
- Rigid stainless steel hydraulic lines are used where possible
- Nema 4 rated Allen Bradley electricals and Hoffman enclosure.
- 10HP/10 GPM Parker power unit with D05 hydraulic valves, air cooler, and two (2) speed system provides reduced equipment cycle times and reliable, continuous duty operation.