LIFT & SEAL™ CONTAINER DUMPER & FILLING STATION
- 4,000# lifting capacity.
- Unit is loaded via forklift at floor level.
- Lift & Seal System™ hydraulically docks container to pour hood for sealed product discharge.
- Unit rotates 180°, docking pour hood mounted slide gate to a stationary hopper fill hood at 70” above floor level.
- Heavy-duty tubular frame with continuous welds.
- Pivot carriages rotate on four-bolt nickel-plated, piloted flange bearings.
- Carbon steel product contact surfaces.
- Fill station includes a pneumatic lift table to lift and dock the receiving hopper to the hopper fill hood.
- Safety features include three (3) sides of flattened expanded machine guarding, three (3) photo-electric sensors on the load side of the unit, and a Zero-Force touch button requiring the operator to have both hands in use to operate the unit.
- 5 GPM Parker hydraulic pumping unit with MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit.
- Allen-Bradley zero force two-hand safety touch button.
- NEMA 4 carbon steel Hoffman brand electrical enclosure.