LIFT & DUMP CONTAINER DUMPER WITH LIFT & SEAL SYSTEM™
- 2,500# lifting capacity.
- 150° rotation, 30″ discharge projection.
- 156″ discharge height.
- Washdown duty carbon steel tubular frame construction with continuous welds.
- Sealed cam rollers on both lift carriage and seal carriage for smooth, reliable operation.
- 304-2b stainless steel pour hood with a 20″ square pneumatically actuated roller gate.
- A 20″ roller gate with custom transitions was shipped loose for mounting to existing mixer.
- Twin pneumatic vibrators on pour hood for removal of residual material.
- Energy chain and guided trunnion system, rigid conduit and hydraulic lines for greater durability.
- Lift & Seal System ™ hydraulically docks container to pour hood for sealed product discharge.
- Flattened expanded metal safety caging with light curtain on load side for operator safety.
- Sandblasted and painted White using a high quality acrylic enamel finish.
- Custom hydraulic enclosure for clean operation and easy maintenance.
- NEMA 4 rated Allen-Bradley electricals with PLC controls housed in a Hoffman enclosure.
- 5 GPM Parker hydraulic pumping unit with MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit.