HEAVY-DUTY LIFT & DUMP CONTAINER DUMPER FOR CHOPPED FIBERGLASS
- 8,000# operational capacity.
- 45° discharge angle, 135° rotation.
- 152″ discharge height.
- Dump bucket constructed from 3/8” thick plate with I-beam floor reinforcements.
- 304 stainless steel on product contact surfaces.
- Heavy-duty tubular frame construction.
- Lifting carriage guided by heavy-duty axial bearings in a “hevi-rail” profile track for smooth, dependable operation.
- Hevi-rail track features heavy wall tubular supports.
- Bucket features a pneumatically actuated foreign material containment system to prevent debris from entering the product stream.
- Three (3) sides of safety caging (not shown).
- Pneumatic actuated gate swings down to block the load side of the unit.
- Safety lock out pins provide operator safety while cleaning beneath the unit.
- MTS exclusive Guided Trunnion System.
- Rigid stainless steel hydraulic lines.
- Unit cleaned, primed, and painted “Slate Gray”.
- NEMA 4 controls.
- Remote mount Parker 15 GPM pumping unit with air cooler and D05 hydraulic valves.
- Emergency stop push button located on panel.