5,000# CAPACITY HYDRAULIC CONTAINER DUMPER
- 5,000# operational capacity.
- 48″ discharge height.
- 60° discharge angle, 150° rotation.
- Heavy wall, heavy-duty tubular frame construction with continuous welds for outdoor service.
- Heavy duty powered conveyor with zinc-plated rollers.
- Unit accepts and discharges a MTS designed carbon steel bin containing concrete.
- Reinforced 3” carbon steel pivot shaft with piloted flange bearings.
- Dual large bore double acting cylinders for smooth bucket rotation.
- Custom engineered equipment for customers specific container needs.
- Main unit painted MTS Safety Blue using a two-part epoxy finish.
- Allen-Bradley electrical controls
- Hoffman NEMA 12 enclosure with fused, lockable disconnect.
- Auto/manual mode controls for dumper and powered conveyor.
- 5 GPM Parker hydraulic system with MTS exclusive two-speed circuit.