Powerfill FIBC Filling Systems
MATERIAL MASTER POWERFILL™ BULK BAG FILLING SYSTEM
- For Class I, Div. II, Grps. C&D, and Class II, Div. II, Grps. F & G.
- 304L stainless steel on product contact surfaces.
- Column style frame for easier operator access.
- Unit is continuously welded for washdown service.
- System includes gravity roller conveyor base and discharge conveyors.
- Fill head includes vent to dust collector (not shown).
- Fill head includes inflatable spout seal, and bag inflation system.
- Inlet valve with position switches, shipped loose.
- Pneumatically actuated bag strap release system for rapid bag removal.
- Operator loads bag using Easy-Load™ rotary bag hanger while standing directly in front of the filler unit.
- Filler includes stainless steel weigh modules for reliable performance.
- Bulk bag densification system with linear vibrator and scale isolation.
- Carbon steel cleaned, then powder coated MTS Safety Blue.
- Pressurized NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosures.
- Digital batch controller, programmed for gain-in-weight operation.
- Parker solenoid valves are modular; ISO compatible, and manifold mounted.