HEAVY-DUTY LIFT & DUMP DRUM, CONTAINER & FIBC DISCHARGER
- Unit designed to accept and discharge a gaylord container, four 55-gallon drums, or a single bulk bag.
- 4,000# operation capacity.
- 180° discharge angle, 94” discharge height.
- Unit features “hevi-rail” machined lifting track rails with robust axial bearings for smooth, secure, lifting carriage travel.
- Loading skip includes two (2) dust-tight hinged doors, electrical safety interlocks, fully integrated pneumatic turbine vibrator, and a pneumatically actuated roller gate with docking nozzle.
- MTS patented Control Link Rotation System delivers 180° rotation with unprecedented control.
- Piloted spherical roller bearings on pivot shaft with exclusive machined safety plates.
- Heavy-duty lifting trunnion, chain sheaves and leaf chain on lift carriage for enhanced durability and safety.
- 304 stainless steel rigid hydraulic lines, bulkhead terminated.
- Momentary contact push-button controls.
- 15 GPM Parker pumping unit with 55 gallon reservoir, D05 valves, two-speed circuit, and fan driven hydraulic oil cooler, and 20 HP motor.
- NEMA 12 Hoffman electrical enclosure and controls.