ELEVATED LOAD CONTAINER DISCHARGING AND FEEDING SYSTEM
- Discharges containers of dry cereal up to 45” wide x 48” deep x 58” high.
- 45° discharge angle, 135° rotation.
- 1,000# lifting capacity.
- 304-2b stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- System discharges containers into a custom designed stainless steel hopper.
- Hopper directs material to onto a 16” wide x 84” long vibratory feeder.
- Vibratory feeder features tandem drives with variable speed controls to feed 6 – 9 PCF dry cereal at 60 #/minute.
- Vibratory feeder discharges material at a height of 160” (approximately 13’-4”).
- 120” tall dumper stand provides increased discharge height with a reduced equipment investment.
- 304 stainless steel rigid hydraulic lines.
- Finished with FDA/USDA approved Steel-It™ industrial epoxy.
- Hoffman NEMA 12 control enclosure with momentary contact push button controls.
- Controls allow the unit to be stopped in any position in either the up or down cycle.
- 2 GPM hydraulic unit driven by a 2 HP, 460v/3ph/60Hz TEFC motor.
- Hydraulic unit housed in an enclosure for easy equipment cleaning.