LOW LEVEL HYDRAULIC CART DUMPER
- 2,500# operational capacity.
- 12″ discharge height, 45° discharge angle.
- 36” wide x 58” deep loading skip, floor level load.
- Heavy wall tubular frame construction with structural bracing and continuous welds.
- Unit includes a mechanical safety lock-out/tag out system for maintenance or cleaning beneath the equipment.
- Heavy plate steel dump bucket with structural reinforcements for strength.
- Reinforced 3” diameter carbon steel pivot shaft with piloted flange bearings.
- Hydraulic cylinders include a protective flexible bellows package for extended life.
- Carbon steel cleaned, then painted MTS Safety Blue using a two-part industrial epoxy system.
- Electricals wired to terminal strips in a Hoffman NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Pumping unit is driven by a Baldor 5 HP, 575v/3ph/60Hz motor.
- 5 GPM Parker hydraulic system with MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit.