180° ROTATION LIFT & SEALTM DRUM DISCHARGING & FEEDING SYSTEM
- Unit designed for Class II, Division II, Group F & G service.
- Unit has a flat bottom loading skip with 304 stainless steel or UHMW on drum contact to prevent sparking.
- Inverts drums of Magnesium Stearate and feeds product into an existing Sweeco screener.
- Patented Control LinkTM Rotation System provides 180° drum rotation for complete product discharge.
- Heavy-duty continuously welded carbon steel tubular frame with Steel-It epoxy finish.
- MTS Lift & SealTM system seals drums to pour cone for dust-tight discharge.
- Pour cone includes a fully mounted 6” diameter air actuated slide gate.
- Slide gate docks to a rotary valve inlet transition with an inflatable seal.
- 6” diameter DMN rotary valve with BFM outlet nozzle and flexible connector.
- Includes BFM spigot for screener cover.
- Dust take-off cowl at pour cone inlet. Electro-polished 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CONTROLS:
- Rigid 316 stainless steel hydraulic lines.
- NEMA 4 rated Hoffman junction box enclosure.
- Premium quality Parker 2 PM pumping unit with a 2 HP TEFC motor.
- MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit for a smooth, controlled drum rotation.