Bulk Bag Conditioners
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- Patented system outperforms dated opposing sheet metal plate designs.
- Pivoting conditioning arms efficiently return solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Powered rotary-lift table allows complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- System offers the industries’ most robust construction and compact footprint.
- 116” wide x 83” deep x 102” overall height.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction with Steel-It® epoxy finish.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- Includes full machine guarding package.
- NEMA 4 carbon steel electrical enclosures.
- Allen-Bradley PLC with PanelView touch screen operator interface allows easy operator access to all material conditioning parameters, system status, and manual mode controls.
- Premium quality Parker hydraulic system with 5 HP TEFC motor.