HIGH CONTAINMENT DRUM TRANSFER SYSTEM
- Drum loaded into dust-tight glove box access chamber, exclusive hydraulic Lift & Seal SystemTM seals drum to discharge cone, and rotates drum 180°.
- Active split valve on discharge cone and passive split valve on drum filling system are docked, then locked into position.
- Once valve docking has been confirmed, the high containment valve is actuated.
- Product is discharged through milling system into fill drum, where mixing occurs.
- 316 stainless steel product contact surfaces with 150 grit or better finish.
- Carbon steel structure with Steel-ItTM epoxy finishing system.
- Quadro ComilTM dry milling system.
- Lightnin sanitary powder/liquid mixer.
- Gain-in-weight scale system for precise measurement of ingredient additives.
- MACTM dust filtration system with pulse-jet filter cleaning.
- Dust filtration system includes all required actuated valves and modular ducting.
- Allen-BradleyTM ControlLogixTM PLC with PanelView Plus 1500TM operator interface.
- HoffmanTM NEMA 4X stainless steel electrical enclosures.