Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
SANITARY MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- Designed for pharmaceutical application.
- Sanitary electropolished 304 stainless steel construction.
- All horizontal frame members are round tube for easy cleaning.
- Portable base with non-marking casters.
- Structural welds are continuous TIG, no pits, cracks, or crevices.
- No penetrations are made into the structural tubing. Welded stand-offs are used for mounting components to facilitate convenient equipment cleaning.
- Exclusive 304 stainless steel Flo-Master™ pipe frame bag massaging system promotes flow of non-free flowing materials.
- 304 stainless steel Seal Master™ bag spout access chamber provides ergonomic discharge spout access.
- 316L stainless steel discharge transition with 12” diameter ferrule.
- MTS exclusive Sure-Seal™ pneumatic bag spout sealing system.
- 6” diameter dust take-off with tri-clamp ferrule.
- Electrical solenoids housed in a NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure for cleanliness.
- Hoffman NEMA 4X stainless steel control enclosure.