Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG UNLOADER FRAME
- Utilizes customer’s existing hoist and bag lifting frame.
- Unit features a custom footprint to match customer’s existing support structure.
- Unit is approximately 72” wide x 48” deep x 30½” high.
- Our exclusive Flo-Master™ “breaker bar” massaging system breaks up material allowing material to discharge from the bag discharge spout.
- Includes a protective bellows system around the massager cylinder rods to prevent contamination from entering the cylinders.
- Massaging frames actuated by large bore Parker pneumatic cylinders.
- Unit includes a 304 stainless steel bulk bag support pan for operator safety.
- Unit has air piloted, intrinsically safe valves and controls.
- Controls housed in a water-tight carbon steel Hoffman enclosure mounted on the main frame.
- Continuously welded carbon steel construction with a high performance, acrylic urethane finish.