Integrated Hoist Bulk Bag Dischargers
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG UNLOADING SYSTEM
- Equipment is approximately 110” wide x 93” deep x 312” overall height.
- Lower frame is 6” square x ¼” wall structural tube; center and upper frames are 4” square x ¼” wall structural tube, all welds continuous.
- Gusseted floor mounting plates.
- Includes custom supports for discharge hopper and operator work access platform (not shown).
- Welded tubular cross bracing on frame for added strength and rigidity.
- 2-ton Harrington electric chain hoist with motorized trolley and nylon energy chain package.
- Spider-Lift™ bulk bag lifting frame.
- Flo-Master™ bulk bag massaging system with exclusive welded, tubular arm design, promotes positive material flow.
- Seal Master™ bag spout access chamber with 12” diameter discharge transition.
- Sure-Seal™ system pneumatically clamps bag discharge spout against transition inlet for dust-tight product discharge.
- Customer specified ASCO solenoids and Norgren filters and regulators.
- Parker pneumatic cylinders for reliable performance and durability.
- NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosures.