INTRISICALLY SAFE 180° ROTATION LIFT & SEALTM HYDRAULIC DRUM DUMPER
- Unit discharges 55 gallon drums of chemical powders into an existing reactor.
- For Class II, Division II, Group G service.
- Gravity roller loading carriage.
- 66” discharge height with 21” reach.
- Lift & SealTM system seals drums to pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- Patented Control LinkTM Rotation System inverts drum for maximum product discharge.
- Concentric pour cone constructed of 304-2b stainless steel with continuous TIG welds.
- 316 stainless steel Roto-Disc® spherical valve at pour cone outlet with discharge nozzle.
- Valve discharge nozzle docks to a stationary transition with flanged outlet.
- Unit is cleaned and painted MTS Blue using a high performance, industrial finishing system.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS:
- Pneumatic controls for intrinsically safe operation.
- All rigid hydraulic and air lines are constructed of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Self-contained 2 GPM air motor driven hydraulic system. Air motor requires 70 cfm @ 70 psi air supply.
- MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit for a smooth, controlled drum rotation.