Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
MATERIAL MASTER™ V-KNIFE BULK BAG DISCHARGER
- Bulk bag loaded via customer’s existing hoist system, utilizing our exclusive Spider-Lift™ bag lifting frame (not pictured).
- Main support frame is constructed of 4″ square structural tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Equipment main frame is 67” square x 108” high, 25” clearance beneath hopper outlet.
- Discharge hopper includes reinforced inlet seal, fluidizing pads with timer controls, level indicator, and cover.
- Hopper constructed of 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish.
- Static bag piercing knife empties material into discharge hopper.
- MAC dust filtration system includes rectangular dust take-off chute.
- NEMA 9 junction box houses controls.
- Unit framework sandblasted and painted MTS Blue.