Bulk Bag Conditioners
MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- The industries’ most robust construction and compact footprint.
- Only 118” wide x 84” deep x 102” high.
- Robust tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms safely and efficiently return your solidified materials to a free-flowing state.
- Patented system outperforms less durable opposing sheet metal plate designs.
- Designed utilizing finite element analysis for durability, dependability, and safety.
- “V-shaped” tubular conditioning arm profiles provide maximum material penetration for unmatched results.
- Powered rotary-lift table with 36” of travel allows complete conditioning of a wide range of bag sizes.
- Machine clear acrylic guarding package with load side light curtain for operator safety.
- Forklift moveable feature allows for easy machine transportation and positioning.
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosures.
- Allen-Bradley PLC with PanelView 1000 Plus touch screen operator interface allows operator easy access to bulk bag and material conditioning parameters, system status, and manual mode controls.
- Premium quality Parker hydraulic system with 10 HP TEFC motor.