Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
INTRINSICALLY SAFE MATERIAL MASTER™ HALF FRAME BULK BAG DISCHARGER
- Equipment is 68” square x 72½” tall.
- Unit designed to retro fit customer’s existing equipment and load cells.
- For Class II, Div. II, Group G service.
- Carbon steel tubular frame with continuous welds.
- 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Flo-Master™ bag massaging system with tubular arms promotes positive material flow.
- Flo-Lock™ slide gate system allows for partial bag discharge, bag retying, removal, and replacement.
- Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull-wing” doors and dust take-off stub.
Sure-Seal™ system pneumatically clamps bag discharge spout to transition for dust-tight product discharge.
- 12” diameter product discharge transition with conical discharge to mate with existing 6” diameter rotary valve (not pictured).
- Discharge transition includes pneumatic fluidizing pads.
- Intrinsically safe controls housed in a Hoffman carbon steel enclosure.