Four Post FIBC & Drum Filling Systems
GAIN IN WEIGHT DRUM FILLING SYSTEM
- System accommodates a wide range of drum sizes for future process flexibility.
- Drum filler is approximately 36” square x 72” high.
- Drum filler base includes a gravity roller conveyor.
- Filler base conveyor features a drum centering guide to ensure drum alignment for proper sealing.
- System includes a 10’ long gravity roller discharge conveyor with floor supports for 6” TOR elevation.
- Drum fill head constructed from 304 stainless steel, all welds continuous TIG.
- Fill head includes an 8” diameter inlet stub and a 4” diameter dust take-off stub.
- Robust tubular carbon steel frame construction.
- Carbon steel cleaned, then painted with USDA approved Steel-It™ epoxy system.
- Unit includes a Mettler Toledo carbon steel platform scale system.
- Mettler Toledo digital weight terminal with Ethernet/IP PLC interface module to communicate with customer’s existing PLC.