180° ROTATION LIFT & SEALTM DIRECT LIFT HYDRAULIC DRUM DUMPER WITH INTEGRAL CONE AGITATOR
- Unit designed to accept and discharge 24” diameter x 311⁄2” tall drums of ground tobacco.
- Unit has a 105” discharge height with a 21” discharge projection.
- Lift & SealTM system seals drum to pour cone for dust-tight operation.
- Patented Control LinkTM Rotation System inverts drum for maximum product discharge.
- Concentric pour cone constructed of 304-2b stainless steel with continuous TIG welds.
- Interior of pour cone features a motorized material agitator with 304 stainless steel tines.
- Pour cone includes fluidizers, a pneumatic turbine vibrator, and a 10″ diameter slide gate with 304 stainless steel discharge nozzle.
- Carbon steel is cleaned and painted with Steel- ItTM epoxy finishing system.
HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS:
- All rigid hydraulic and air lines constructed of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and rust.
Premium quality Parker 5 GPM hydraulic system for reliable operation.
Includes a fan driven hydraulic fluid heat exchanger and a temperature control switch for continuous duty cycle operation.
MTS exclusive two-speed hydraulic circuit for a smooth, controlled drum rotation.