Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
STAINLESS STEEL HALF FRAME MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM
- Equipment is approximately 71” square x 181” overall height.
- Main frame constructed from 4” square x ¼” wall structural 304 stainless steel tube, all welds continuous TIG.
- Includes custom supports for discharge hopper and delumper (not shown).
- Welded tubular cross bracing on frame for added strength and rigidity.
- 304 stainless steel Spider-Lift™ bulk bag lifting frame (not shown).
- 304 stainless steel Flo-Master™ bulk bag massaging system with tubular arms promotes positive material flow.
- Seal Master™ bag spout access chamber with gull wing doors for ergonomic access to bag discharge spout tie.
- 12” diameter, 304 stainless steel product discharge transition.
- Parker pneumatic cylinders for reliable performance and durability.
- All rigid pneumatic lines constructed from stainless steel.
- NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure.