Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
INTRINSICALLY SAFE MATERIAL MASTER™ LOW HEADROOM BULK BAG DISCHARGER
- 69” square x 52” tall.
- Unit has a maximum capacity of 4,000 pounds.
- Designed for Class I, Div. II, Group C & D location service.
- 4” square x ¼” wall carbon steel tubular main frame with continuous welds.
- Framework is sandblasted, then painted MTS Safety Blue.
- 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Exclusive Flo-Master™ bulk bag massaging system with tubular arms that promote positive material flow.
- Massaging arms are powder coated Safety Yellow.
- 304 stainless steel bulk bag support pan with welded tubular framework for operator safety.
- Unit features a 304 stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull-wing” doors and dust take-off stub.
- 304 stainless steel Sure-Seal™ system which pneumatically clamps bag discharge spout to transition for dust-tight product discharge.
- Unit features a 12” diameter, 304 stainless steel product discharge transition.
- Discharge transition has 25” of clearance beneath.
- Intrinsically safe controls housed in a Hoffman carbon steel enclosure.