Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
HALF FRAME MATERIAL MASTER™ BULK BAG DISCHARGER
- 65” square x 89” tall.
- Replaces customer’s ineffective discharging equipment.
- Unit has a maximum capacity of 4,000 pounds.
- 4” square x ¼” wall carbon steel tubular main frame uprights with continuous welds.
- Equipment sand blasted, cleaned, primed, then painted with Steel-It™ two-part epoxy.
- 304L-2b stainless steel product contact surfaces.
- Exclusive Flo-Master™ heavy-duty “breaker-bar” bulk bag massaging system with tubular arms that promote positive material flow.
- 304 stainless steel bulk bag support pan with welded tubular supports for operator safety.
- Unit features a 304 stainless steel Flo-Lock™ slide gate system that quickly halts material flow for partial bag discharge.
- Unit features a 304 stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull-wing” doors and dust take-off stub.
- 304 stainless steel product discharge transition includes a 15” square, 304 stainless steel declumper with twin rotors and a 3 HP 460v/3ph/60Hz drive.
- Declumper includes a custom stainless steel transition to accept customer’s existing rotary valve.
- System includes a NEMA 4 (IP 65) control panel, complete with an Allen-Bradley fused, lockable, rotary electrical disconnect.