Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BAG DISCHARGER
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 3″ and 4″ square structural tube with capped ends, all welds continuous TIG.
- Framework and structural components feature a #12 glass bead blasted finish.
- Adjustable height frame is 124” high in the fully raised position, and 86” high in the fully lowered position.
- Unit is a caster portable design to fit under a doorway and accommodate low profile bulk bags.
- Includes a 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel discharge pan, welded to frame for added support and safety.
- 12” diameter manual iris valve with urethane sleeve, to be used during the bag spout opening operation to prevent material flow after the bag spout is untied.
- Unit will have 46″ clearance under the discharge valve to allow unit to be placed over existing vibratory feeder (not pictured).