Fork-Lift Loaded Bulk Bag Dischargers
FORKLIFT LOAD MATERIAL MASTER™ BAG DISCHARGING SYSTEM WITH FLEXIBLE SCREW CONVEYOR
- Unit designed for forklift loading.
- Main support structure is constructed of 4” and 3″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Frame is 69” square x 140” high, +24”/-12” incremental adjustment to accept bulk bags from 36” to 72” high.
- Heavy-duty Flo-Master™ “breaker-bar” bag massaging system promotes material flow..
- 304 stainless steel discharge pan for bulk bag support and added operator safety.
- Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull wing” doors for easy release and untying of bulk bag discharge spout.
- 4” diameter dust take-off on rear of Seal-Master™ chamber.
- 12” diameter, 304 stainless steel, product discharge transition.
- 4” diameter flexible screw conveyor with a 132” discharge height.
- Conveyor features a 304 stainless steel inlet hopper with electric vibrator package.
- NEMA 4 system control panel with variable frequency screw conveyor drive and lockable main power disconnect.