Existing Loading Method Bulk Bag Dischargers
MATERIAL MASTER™ V-KNIFE BULK BAG DISCHARGER
- Bulk bag loaded via customer’s existing hoist system.
- Main support structure is constructed of 5″ square structural carbon steel tube with capped ends, all welds continuous.
- Unit is 67½” square x 144½” high, 4,000# capacity.
- Stainless steel discharge hopper with fluidizing pads, pneumatic vibrator, and dust intake plenums.
- Stainless steel static bag piercing knife with viewing windows on two sides.
- Stainless steel volumetric feeder with 41½” discharge clearance.
- Sartorius loss-in-weight scale system with digital weight indicator and four stainless steel compression load cells located beneath hopper supports.
- Carbon steel framework cleaned and painted with Steel-It™ epoxy.